www.Gamers-Holidays.com Foren-Übersicht
www.Gamers-Holidays.com Foren-Übersicht Login Registrieren FAQ Mitgliederliste Suchen

MMOexp: A higher level of challenge is equal

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.Gamers-Holidays.com Foren-Übersicht » :: Schiffe ::
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
AventurineLe
Matrose
Matrose

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 27 Aug, 2024 11:20    Titel: MMOexp: A higher level of challenge is equal Antworten mit Zitat

In the description of the mod, Silentverge02 stated that they "got tired" of watching easy-modes appear in Nexus Mods. Silentverge02 explained in messages to MMOexp that, while Elden Ring is enough of an exercise already, they felt that the AI of the enemy is "lacking" and needed more challenge that the game offers. As if they were a glutton to Elden Ring Runes be punished.

"I'm not slamming these mods [easy mode] or anything else," Sileventverge02 told us, "but it's just an effort to determine who can destroy the game the fastest. I don't have a problem with any modders other than Elden Ring, and I do not have any issues with mods that are easy mode-like. I simply enjoy the challenge in everything I do, particularly gaming. I'm one of those who when I play a brand new game, I will increase the difficulty up to maximum on the very first playthrough. A higher level of challenge is equal to more enjoyment!"

The most difficult part of making Prepare To Die, says Silentverge02, was figuring out how to modify Elden Ring in the first place. The game hasn't been released for over a month. Mods to the game definitely exist, but they've found playing around with the game's files difficult due to the lack of "how-tos" available. However, Silentverge02 isn't done modding the game yet because they have a different idea in their head.

"Yes I'm planning on creating (or trying to make) an survival-themed mod in which you have to build items in order to survive, and perhaps even an eating system that is some kind," Silentverge02 told us. "I'm likely just dreaming for this, but you don't will. If it's possible I'll find out!"

It's difficult to think of Elden Ring being any harder than it is already. I'm being slapped all over the place by every thing in the Land Between's sun. Yet, people are playing the game without losing their lives or killing their bosses the best and most elegant manner possible. Let me watch them accomplish it all with buy Elden Ring Runes this mod in action.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Alle Beiträge von AventurineLe anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.Gamers-Holidays.com Foren-Übersicht » :: Schiffe :: Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.